An Ember CLI addon to generate HTML documentation from JSDoc comments in the source code.
ember install ember-cli-jsdoc
ember ember-cli-jsdoc anytime you wish to generate the documentation. You can then access this generated
documentation at http://localhost:4200/docs.
- Smartly generates
jsdoc.jsonconfiguration file based on your application or addon's setup
- You can make any changes to this file as needed to suit your configuration needs
- Generated documentation is accessible at http://localhost:4200/docs
- Customized JSDoc template to support display of custom @observes tag
- Automatically populates @listens tag values through use of the emberListensTag plugin
- You do not have to employ the @default tag for non-complex types, through the use of the defaultTag plugin
Things to know
- For the best experience using JSDoc comments you should follow
- This is because JSDoc does not yet currently fully support ES6 syntax nor does its conventions always reflect the architecture of an Ember application.
- You may wish to add an entry in your
.gitignorefile for the
- If you are using a Node version below 5.x.x you will want to change the
pluginsentry in the jsdoc.json file to the following:
"plugins": [ "plugins/markdown", "node_modules/ember-cli-jsdoc/node_modules/jsdoc-plugins/plugins/defaultTag", "node_modules/ember-cli-jsdoc/node_modules/jsdoc-plugins/plugins/emberListensTag", "node_modules/ember-cli-jsdoc/node_modules/jsdoc-plugins/plugins/emberObservesTag" ]
Employs Semantic Versioning 2.0.0
Copyright and License
This software is provided “as is” and without any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.