Complete state management for both front and back ends.
Table of Contents
yarn add diox
This framework is a mix between Redux and Vuex. Both of them have some drawbacks which makes development of large-scale applications more and more complex over time. diox brings significant improvements:
- 100% standalone (no dependency)
- Extremely light (~300 lines of code, 1.5Kb gzipped)
- Fast and optimized by design
- Scalable out of the box without using any additional NPM module, thanks to the concept of Modules
- Native compatibility with any front-end library such as React or VueJS
- Easy to use, with a very small learning curve and simple concepts
- Based on the Observer Design Pattern, which means you can subscribe to state changes, (not possible in Vuex for instance)
The complete documentation is available here
Love this project and want to support it? You can buy me a coffee :)
Or just sending me a quick message saying "Thanks" is also very gratifying, and keeps me motivated to maintain open-source projects I work on!
Copyright (c) Matthieu Jabbour. All Rights Reserved.