Running this WDC
If at all possible, we recommend using the hosted version of this WDC.
If you'd like to run this locally or deploy it yourself, you will need to do the following:
- Make sure you have Node.js and grunt installed.
- Register an application with Google
- Set up your client's Redirect URL(s) to include http://localhost:9001 (or whatever host/port you will be running on)
- Note the Client ID and Client Secret for your application.
- Clone this repository's code locally and run:
- Set some environment variables (instructions may differ per hosting provider):
export GCLIENT_ID='Your Google App Client ID Here'export GCLIENT_SECRET='Your Google App Client Secret Here'export GREDIRECT_URL='' # or the URL where your copy of the WDC can be accessedexport PORT='9001' # or the poart that your app will respond on
- Then run
npm start, which will make your app available at http://localhost:9001