D3.js based wave (signal) visualizer
Note that the gif is ugly and from old version, it is not updated offten because it is big and we do not want to spoil the repo.
npm install d3-wave --save to install this library and save it to your package.json file.
Installation from git for developers:
npm install # normal dependencies npm install --only=dev # developement only dedpendencies npm run-script build # build dist js npm test # run tests python -m http.server # run http server in root directory in order to open the examples in ./examples directory
- Vertical scrolling and zoom in time domain
- Tree based signal hierarchy view (collapsable)
- Signal tree scrollbar with preview
- Drag-and-drop/key based signal organization
- Renderers for int, str, bit, enum and bit vector values (user extendible)
- Dynamic time unit on x-axis
- Responsive design
- Arbitrary integer values
Input JSON format
"name": "<signal name>""type": "name": "<vcd signal type>""width": "<bit width of signal (integer)>""data": "<data records>" // optionally"children": "<signal recors>" // optionally, if children should be collapsed by default use _children
Data record format
There is a special type with name "struct" Signal with this name has stored another signal records in it's data.