Create a consistently structured and feature enriched config object for your NodeJS package/project.
To install the latest stable version:
# Using yarnyarn add create-config
- Consistent structure of your project's configuration object
- Environment variable validation and fallbacks (using the fancy envalid library)
- Configurable path helper functions
- Automated and readable warnings regarding the use of non LTS versions of Node
- Configuration overrides based on the
- Optional extension of the finalized configuration object
CONTRIBUTING.md file at the root of the repository.
LICENSE file at the root of the repository.