Strip windows carriage returns, or convert carriage returns to newlines.
Install with npm
$ npm i cr --save
var cr = ;;//=> 'a\nb\nc';//=> 'a\nb\nc'
Strip carriage returns
var cr = ;cr;//=> 'a\nb\nc'cr;//=> 'abc'
- copy: Copy files or directories using globs. | homepage
- read-data: Read JSON or YAML files. | homepage
- read-file: Thin wrapper around fs.readFile and fs.readFileSync that also strips byte order marks when
utf8encoding… more | homepage
- read-yaml: Very thin wrapper around js-yaml for directly reading in YAML files. | homepage
- write: Write files to disk, creating intermediate directories if they don't exist. | homepage
Install dev dependencies:
$ npm i -d && npm test
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Copyright © 2015 Jon Schlinkert Released under the MIT license.
This file was generated by verb-cli on October 10, 2015.