Cordova Purchase Plugin
Author: Jean-Christophe Hoelt - firstname.lastname@example.org
This plugin allows In-App Purchases to be made from Cordova and PhoneGap applications, on Android, iOS and Windows (Store/Phone)
It lets you handle all platforms with a single codebase.
Install the plugin (cordova)
cordova plugin add cc.fovea.cordova.purchase
Need android too?
cordova plugin add cc.fovea.cordova.purchase --variable BILLING_KEY="<BILLING_KEY>"
Check here for details on how to retrieve the billing key (or public key).
Install the plugin (PhoneGap Build)
Setup your Application
- consumable purchases (e.g. virtual currencies)
- non consumable purchases (e.g. features unlocking)
- paid and free subscriptions
- receipts validation
- restoring of purchases made on other devices
- downloadable content (iOS)
- iOS version 6.0 or higher.
- Android version 2.2 (API level 8) or higher
- with Google Play client version 3.9.16 or higher
- Windows Store/Phone 8.1 or higher
- Simple Non-Renewing Subscriptions
- The easiest way to integrate purchase into an app that only needs a non-renewing subscription.
If you don't know much about In-App Purchases, you'll find a good introduction on the subject here: In-App Purchase Guidelines. It's from Apple, but the exact same concepts apply to Android.
You probably want to start by installing the plugin into your project. This is documented in the Setup Guide
Once your project is setup properly, add the minimal initialization code in your project and check that it works. You'll find a Minimal Example Here.
Find a more Complete Example Here.
If you can't get things to work, go through the Troubleshooting Checklist.
You're all good? Time to read some more documentation. Hooray!
- Getting Started with In-App Purchase on iOS
- Read about the business models supported by In-App Purchase and the types of items you can sell in your app.
- In-App Purchase Configuration Guide for iTunes Connect
- Learn how to set up and manage In-App Purchases with iTunes Connect.
- Jean-Christophe Hoelt
- Guillaume Charhon (initial Android code)
- Matt Kane (initial iOS code)
- Mohammad Naghavi (original unification attempt)
- Dave Alden @dpa99c(Apple-hosted IAPs for iOS)
Big thanks to:
- Fovea (http://www.fovea.cc) for sponsoring most of JC's work on the plugin
- Maxwell C. Moore (MCM Consulting, LLC)
- Justin Noel @calendee
- Ionic Framework Team (http://ionicframework.com/)
- Those guys
The MIT License
Copyright (c) 2014, Jean-Christophe Hoelt and contributors
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.