Coinbase Pro API
Coinbase Pro API for Node.js, written in TypeScript and covered by tests.
The purpose of coinbase-pro-node is to continue an active Coinbase Pro API after Coinbase deprecated the official Node.js library on January, 16 2020. Its predecessor got deprecated on July, 19th 2016.
- Typed. Source code is 100% TypeScript. No need to install external typings.
- Tested. Code coverage is 100%. No surprises when using "coinbase-pro-node".
- Convenient. Request throttling is built-in. Don't worry about rate limiting.
- Comfortable. More than an API client. You will get extras like candle watching.
- Maintained. Automated security updates. No threats from outdated dependencies.
- Documented. Get started with demo scripts and generated documentation.
- Modern. HTTP client with Promise API. Don't lose yourself in callback hell.
- Robust. WebSocket reconnection is built-in. No problems if your Wi-Fi is gone.
npm install coinbase-pro-node
yarn add coinbase-pro-node
const CoinbasePro = ;const client = ;
;// API Keys can be generated here:////;;client.rest.account.listAccounts.then;
If you want to listen to WebSocket messages, have a look at these demo scripts:
All demo scripts are executable from the root directory. If you want to use specific credentials with a demo script, simply add a
.env file to the root of this package to modify environment variables used in init-client.ts.
npx ts-node ./src/demo/dump-candles.ts
Tip: There is a .env.defaults file which serves as a template. Just remove its
.defaults extension and enter your credentials to get started. Do not commit this file (or your credentials) to any repository!
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
The following commits will help you getting started quickly with the code base:
All resources can be found in the Coinbase Pro API reference.
This project is MIT licensed.
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if this project helped you!