❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ BIG UPDATE ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗
In version 4.0.0 (current version) release a new sub-cli for an easy way to deploy and send custom webhooks with a nice ui to make it easier for new coders. All you need to do is type
After installing the new update by doing:
npm i email@example.com
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ 4.0.0 Patch Notes ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
- More efficentaly clones from github
- Added a sub cli for installed version check
- Discordjs bot template added
- Improved logging
- Added no arguement return function
- set further setups for templates
- Added inquirer for future updates
- improved loader
- more generated automation when installing dependencies
- Instructions added to each template
- Added express server template (3.1.0)
- Logo Update(3.1.2)
- Added mognoose connection template (3.2.0)
- Added more discord template options (3.3.0)
Express server tempate:
version 3.1.0 (Intergrated)
Mongoose connection template:
version 3.2.0 (Intergrated)
Discord typescript and python templates:
version 3.3.0 (Intergrated)
Intergration of template code snippets
version 3.6.0 (cancled)
What is it?
CLIPAPI is a easy way to auto generate a cli also known as a command line interface.
How was it made?
Why does it not work in the IDE terminal?
We belive it does not work in the ide terminal because the command line and ide terminal are not compalitble with each other. This doesant go with all ide's but things such as vscode it will not work. Please run it in a normal command line.
How do I install it?
To install it you must run the following command
npm i clipapi
Then you can run this command in the folders command line