Broid Line Integration
Broid Integrations is an open source project providing a suite of Activity Streams 2 libraries for unified communications among a vast number of communication platforms.
Connect your App to Multiple Messaging Channels with One OpenSource Language.
Message types supported
Phone number is platform limitation.
Connect to Line
const line =token: "<channel_secret>"tokenSecret: "<channel_access_token>"username: "<channel_id>"line
|serviceID||string||random||Arbitrary identifier of the running instance|
||Can be :
|token||string||Your Channel Secret|
|tokenSecret||string||Your Channel Access Token|
|username||string||Your Channel ID|
||WebServer options (
Good to know
- The Reply token can be found in object.context
- In One-one chat, the target object is fill with the actor informations.
- Image and Video buffer are not supported so the url will be fill with https://buffer_not_supported.broid.ai
- Because Line doesn't provide informations about the sender in Group, Context. The actor is object is fill with fake informations.
- Line support only Image, Video https url
Receive a message
|mediaType||Action types||Content of value property|
|text/html||Action.URI||URL to be opened in the built-in browser.|
|Action.POSTBACK||Text of message which client will sent back as ordinary chat message.|
Post a message
To send a message, the format should use the broid-schemas.
const message_formated = '...'line
Examples of messages
- A message received from Sally
- A simple message received from a Group/Room
- A video/image received from Sally
- A Sally's location received
Send a message
- Send a simple message
- Send a simple message directly to User, Group or Room
- Send a Image, Video or Location
- Send quick reply message
- Send a confirm message
- Send a caroussel
INFO Keep the number of actions consistent for all columns. If you use an image or title for a column, make sure to do the same for all other columns.
Contributing to Broid
Broid is an open source project. Broid wouldn't be where it is now without contributions by the community. Please consider forking Broid to improve, enhance or fix issues. If you feel like the community will benefit from your fork, please open a pull request.
And because we want to do the better for you. Help us improving Broid by sharing your feedback on our Integrations GitHub Repo and let's build Broid together!
Code of Conduct
Make sure that you're read and understand the Code of Conduct.
Copyright & License
Copyright (c) 2016-2017 Broid.ai
This project is licensed under the AGPL 3, which can be found here.