|A part of the Brace suite||Developed with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16|
Author: Robert Steckroth, Bustout
- A beautiful showpiece of fully asynchronous non-blocking run-time program/script.
- Incorporates many asynchronous functional programming techniques.
- Idempotent API design runs safely from anywhere on the system.
- Operates as a system program from the command line or an import library.
- Uses AMD (asynchronous module definition) syntax.
- Runs in Linux and/or Windows environments.
- Well commented, professional code
- Unit tested
- The entire parser API can not be set to operate synchronously or asynchronously with one option setting.
This module provides an idempotent script/shell command that injects navigation list syntax into markdown pages. The pages are collected from a directory in the git project and link urls are created which reference them.
The command below is used to create these very docs:
node bin/navlink.js -vrf -t "Brace Navlink" -b docs docs_raw
Below is the markdown page before and after mutation:
# My module## The main pageSome text about the project here
After running the navbar command/script the navigation links are add like below.
# My module## The main page----### Document pages----Some text about the project here