Install Bower packages directly to s3 buckets.
npm install bower-s3 --save
var BowerS3 = ;var options =key: 'some-aws-key'secret: 'some-aws-secret-key'bucket: 'bower-s3'componentDirectory: 'components' // optionalregion: 'US_EAST_1' // optional;var bowerS3 = options;bowerS3;
- key (required) - AWS security credential key
- secret (required) - AWS security credential secret
- bucket (required) - AWS S3 bucket you want the bower files uploaded to
- componentDirectory (optional) - The root directory in the bucket for all the Bower packages. By Bower's default, the default is
- region (optional) - Region your S3 bucket is located in. Default is
- Provide a streaming interface as well as callback
- Find a way to stream straight form Bower to S3. Currently we download the files and stream them to S3
- NEW - Install component by component name rather than component repo
- NEW - Options for region and default component folder
- FIXED - Refactor to use streams internally
- FIXED - Remove uneccessary files.
- Inital download from bower and stream/put to S3
- Lots of dirty code