A bedrock module that combines a number of popular frontend technologies to provide a modern, flexible, and extensible Web-based user interface. It is coupled with webpack, and bedrock-vue, which provides client-side resources.
bedrock-views has the following properties/features:
- Server-rendered views via a consolidate.js templating engine
- Client-side Vue application via bedrock-vue
- HTML and CSS framework via bootstrap v3
- Less compilation support via less
- CSS optimization via clean-css
- npm v3+
npm install bedrock-views
Start an express server with an Vue frontend:
npm install bedrock-vue
var bedrock = ;;;;bedrockstart;
- npm install bedrock-vue
More documentation about their usage can be found in config.js.