Bundle And Test ... and Repeat
Bundle and test CommonJS and ESM in NodeJS and UMD in the browser with AvaJS and Playwright. And repeat with Travis-CI.
Background and goal
- Use less time on updating the same bundle and test framework code in different libraries.
- Quicker bundling and test setup when creating new libraries.
- As few dependencies as possible, or a good balance between dependencies and function, to not have minor updates all the time.
- New NPM release every month, meaning less noise from Dependabot. Batr + dependencies will only be devDependencies, and security issues will not be a big problem.
Easy setup of
- Ava tests in Node.js
- Possibly duplicat Ava tests in browser
- User-like interaction tests in browser, supported by Ava
- Bundling & buildin g for the browser, CommonJS and ESM
Howto set up
Check out batr-example on how to use batr. It's an example library with minimal of functions and user-interface to show-case how to set up