Версия на русском (более полная и подробная)
Not just a framework
basis.js has tools that helps build awesome applications:
- basisjs-tools - CLI to manage basis.js project: create instances, build for production and special web server that notify client when resources are updated. See more information in project repo.
- Google Chrome plugin (repo) - helps to manage templates and localization with live updates and change saving to files, it also provide project file structure graph and other information.
> npm install basisjs
or use build as library
> npm install basis-library
Library version can be fetched from CDN: https://cdnjs.com/libraries/basis.js
Install all dependencies (by
npm install). Than use command:
> npm test
Another option is start http server and open
/test/index.html in your browser to run test suite.
Where can I get more information
Unfortunatelly, most information is in Russian now, but we are working on it.
- basisjs.com – project site
- Articles – documentation about various parts of the framework (in progress);
- Tour – interactive slides with description and code, that you could tweak;
- Tutorial – step by step instruction for how to use
- Docs – auto-documentation, that generates on fly by module structure and their source code;
- Demo – demo set that shows some of abilities of the framework;
- Slides – slides for basis.js related talks.