Angular Gist Embed
Install the library through bower or npm.
bower install angular-gist-embed
Add it to your app dependency
Variants of usage: http://blairvanderhoof.com
How it works
This loads blairvanderhoof gist-embed library asynchronously to your page.
This depends on jquery library.
It just works when you include
<code data-gist-id="5457595"></code> in your html/templates/bindHtml
If you need to recompile binded html, add directive as attribute
compile-gist-embed to the element.
See http://blairvanderhoof.com/gist-embed/ for all possible ways to use gist-embed:
- Including a single gist
- Including individual files from a gist
- Including specific line numbers from a gist
- Removing all line numbers from a gist
- Removing the footer from a gist
- Highlight lines from a gist
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request