Angular 1.x Wrapper for Auth0.js
This module provides a thin wrapper for auth0.js.
This is angular-auth0 v3 which is to be used with auth0.js v9 and higher.
- For use with auth0.js v8, install angular-auth0 v2.
- For use with auth0.js v7, install angular-auth0 v1.
# installation with npmnpm install --save angular-auth0# installation with yarnyarn add angular-auth0# installation with bowerbower install --save angular-auth0
Ensure that both
angular-auth0.js are loaded on the page.
<!-- installed with npm or yarn -->
<!-- installed with bower -->
Bring in the
var app = angular;
Configure Auth0.js by using
angularAuth0Provider. If you haven't done so yet, sign up for Auth0, create a client app, and get your clientID and domain. To learn more about Auth0.js' API and the options it takes, see the API documentation.
auth0.js from a controller or service.
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, among others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed JSON Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free account in Auth0
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.