"ag" stands for AGnostic
Install with Bower
$ bower install ag-grid
Install with Npm
$ npm install ag-grid
See www.ag-grid.com for overview and documentation.
Framework specific Getting Started guides:
npm install gulp -g
Default gulp task is for development. It includes source maps, does not include minification, and starts a watch.
'release' gulp task does minification and no source maps. This is for releasing.
The new build has the following structure:
- \src -> contains source files (TypeScript and CSS), don't touch these!
- \dist -> contains distribution files
- \dist\styles -> contains CSS files, used if doing your own bundling.
- \main.js -> CommonJS root file, reference this file if importing project via CommonJS.
- \main.d.ts -> CommonJS root definition file.
Please do not use GitHub issues to ask questions. Ask questions on the website forum.
ag-Grid is not looking for contributors. It is not intended to be developed by an online community. However suggestion on change and raising bugs are appreciated.
If you are doing a Pull Request:
- Make your code changes in
src/files only, don't update dist files
- Discard all changes to
- Create Pull Request
For large changes:
- Make your doc changes in project ag-grid-docs, a feature is not complete unless it's documented!
- Do manual end to end testing off all examples in documentation
PR's on new features are not generally accepted.
PR's on small bug fixes are generally accepted.
If a PR for a large request is submitted, the typical action is the author will take influence from the code to implement the feature, either in ag-grid or ag-grid-enterprise.