Integrate Wiesemann & Theis products - like Com-Servers, Web-IOs or Web-Thermometers - into Node-RED.
The package currently provides the following nodes:
- Com-Server (handle both incoming and outgoing serial communication through Com-Servers)
- Digital IN (display input values of Digital Web-IOs)
- Digital OUT (display and possibly set output values of Digital Web-IOs)
- Counter (display and possibly set counter values of Digital Web-IOs)
- Analog IN (display input values of Analog Web-IOs or Web-Thermometers)
- Analog OUT (display and possibly set output values of Analog Web-IOs)
The easiest way to install the WuT nodes is to use the Node-RED editor's
Menu -> Manage palette option.
Install tab you can search for the
@wiesemann-theis/node-red-contrib-wut package and click
Once the installation is complete the nodes will be available straight away (no Node-RED restart required).
Alternatively, you can run the following command in your Node-RED user directory (typically
npm i @wiesemann-theis/node-red-contrib-wut
The WuT nodes will then be available after you have restarted your Node-RED instance.
For detailed information about the nodes and their configuration please look at the nodes' help texts at the Node-RED editor.
Please note that Web-IOs and Web-Thermometers don't allow http access by default. To access these devices through Node-RED, please ensure that the "allow http requests" option in the "communication paths -> web API" section of the web configuration is enabled.
To visualize your data, you might for example use the nodes provided by the node-red-dashboard project.