⚡ This is a repackaging of:
This project has been modified from the original to be smaller for use with mobile frameworks
See original readme here:
🚀 Getting Started
Install in root of project:
npm install @titanium/hashids
const Hash = require('@titanium/hashids'); const hashids = new Hashids('this is my salt') const id = hashids.encodeHex('507f1f77bcf86cd799439011') // y42LW46J9luq3Xq9XMly const hex = hashids.decodeHex(id) // 507f1f77bcf86cd799439011
See original readme for more examples and features:
🔗 Related Links
- hashids repo - Repo for original hashids project
- Titanium Turbo Turbo - Titanium Turbo - Enhanced version of Alloy for cross-platform native mobile development
- Titanium Turbo Template (Default) - Template for default Turbo app. Based on the basic Alloy Template + some extra goodies.
- Titanium Turbo Template (Next) - Template for Turbo app (with extras). Based on the default Turbo Template + some extras.
- Alloy - MVC framework built on top of Titanium Mobile.
- Appcelerator - Installer for the Appcelerator Platform tool
Have an idea or a comment? Join in the conversation here!
Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Bazyli Brzóska & Ivan Akimov
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.