The Maps component is used to visualize the geographical data and represent the statistical data of a particular geographical area on earth with user interactivity, and provides various customizing options.
Maps is part of Syncfusion Essential JS 2 commercial program. License is available in two models Community and Paid. Please refer the license file for more information. License can be obtained by registering at https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/essential-js2
To install Maps and its dependent packages, use the following command.
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-maps
Maps component is also offered in following list of frameworks.
Use case samples
- Data sources - Binds the maps component with an array of JSON objects or DataManager.
- Projection - Maps can be rendered in eight types of projections.
- Drill-down - Provides drill-down option to have a closer look at the lower level of a hierarchy.
- Marker - Provides marker support to mark a specific place of interest in the map.
- Data label - Provides additional information about the shapes.
- Bubble - Represents the underlying data values of the shapes.
- Navigation line - Denotes the path between two locations.
- Color mapping - Applies colors to the shapes based on various conditions. Maps supports two types of color mapping: range color mapping and equal color mapping.
- Legend - Denotes the color mapping categories.
- Annotation - Uses any custom HTML element as annotation and place it anywhere on the maps.
- Selection and Highlight - Supports selecting or highlighting the shapes to bring center of attraction.
- Zooming and Panning - Allows to zoom in, out, and pan the map to show in-depth information.
- Tooltip - Provides additonal information about the shapes on mouse hover.
- Print and Export - Provides options to print and export the rendered maps for future use.
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issues.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.