The Document Editor component is used to create, edit, view, and print Word documents in web applications. All the user interactions and editing operations that run purely in the client-side provides much faster editing experience to the users.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials).
A free community license (https://www.syncfusion.com/products/communitylicense) is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
To install Document Editor and its dependent packages, use the following command
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-documenteditor
Document Editor component is also offered in following list of frameworks.
- Document Authoring - Allows to create a document with supported elements and formatting options.
- Supported elements - Supports document elements like text, inline image, table, hyperlink, fields, bookmark, table of contents, section, header, and footer.
- Styles - Supports character and paragraph styles.
- Editing - Supports all the common editing and formatting operations.
- History - Supports options to perform undo redo operations.
- Find and replace - Provides support to find and replace text within the document.
- Export - Provides the options to export the documents in the client-side as
Syncfusion Document Text (*.sfdt)and
Word document (*.docx).
- Import - Provides the options to import the native
Syncfusion Document Text (*.sfdt)format documents in the client-side.
- Print - Provides the options to print the documents.
- Clipboard - Provides support to cut, copy, and paste rich text contents within the component. Also allows pasting simple text from other applications.
- User interface - Provides intuitive user friendly interface to perform various operations.
- Context menu - Provides context menu.
- Dialog - Provides dialog for inserting elements such as hyperlink, table and formatting such as font, paragraph, list, style, table.
- Options pane - Provides options pane to perform find and replace operations.
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.