Grid - Splide Extension
This is an extension of the Splide slider library for creating rows and cols in a slider.
- Get the latest extension by NPM:$ npm install @splidejs/splide-extension-grid
- Mount the extension to the Splide.;;'#splide' ;
CDN or Hosting Files
- Visit jsDelivr and get the links of the latest files or download files from the dist library.
- Mount the extension to the Splide.'#splide' ;
grid as an object to options:
'#splide' grid:rows: 2cols: 2gap :row: '1rem'col: '1.5rem';
- rows: Number of rows.
- cols: Number of columns.
- dimensions: Set of dimensions(rows and cols) such as
[ [ 1, 1 ], [ 2, 2 ] ].
colsare ignored when this option is provided.
- gap: An object containing gap size for rows and cols.
Splide is released under the MIT license.
© 2020 Naotoshi Fujita