Build responsive, mobile-first projects on the Web with the most advanced front-end component library
What is Smart HTML Elements?
Works across devices and browsers
A suite of polyfills supporting the Web Components specs is included in our examples. These polyfills ensure that Custom Elements are supported in all browsers.
Download and Installation
### The SDK files are located in the jqwidgets directory
In general you need to use files from this directory only.
#### Files list & description:
##### Files required in all projects using the SDK
- smartelement.js: Core Smart HTML Elements framework
- Stylesheet files. Include at least one stylesheet Theme file and the images folder:
- styles/smart.style.css: Stylesheet for the base Theme.
The smart.style.css file should be always included in your project.
- styles/images: contains images referenced in the stylesheet files
##### Files for Framework classes. Include depending on project needs:
- smart.bindingsource.js: Data Binding API
- smart.date.js: Date API
- smart.draw.js: Draw API
- smart.numeric.js: Numeric API
##### Files for elements. Include depending on project needs:
- smart.accordion.js: Accordion element
- smart.button.js: Button, Toggle Button, Repeat Button elements.
- smart.calendar.js: Calendar element
- smart.dropdownlist.js: DropDownList element
- smart.led.js: LED element
- smart.listbox.js: ListBox element
- smart.pager.js: Pager element
- smart.powerbutton.js: Power Button element
- smart.progressbar.js: Progress Bar element
- smart.radiobutton.js: Radio Button element
- smart.scrollbar.js: ScrollBar element
- smart.switchbutton.js: Switch Button element
- smart.tabs.js: Tabs element
- smart.tooltip.js: Tooltip element
- smart.window.js: Window element
The index.htm file starts the demo/examples browser
Individual UI components examples are located in the /demos directory
Browse the documentation and examples through the index.htm file
Individual documentation files are located in the /docs directory
### Other files
The /scripts, /images, /styles folders contain the files used by the demos only.