Best Material Components for the Web
Build responsive, mobile-first projects on the Web with the most advanced front-end component library
What is Smart HTML Elements?
Works across devices and browsers
A suite of polyfills supporting the Web Components specs is included in our examples. These polyfills ensure that Custom Elements are supported in all browsers.
Download and Installation
### The SDK files are located in the jqwidgets directory
In general you need to use files from this directory only.
#### Files list & description:
##### Files required in all projects using the SDK
- smart.element.js: Core Smart HTML Elements framework
- smart.elements.js: Smart HTML Elements bundle
- Stylesheet files. Include at least one stylesheet Theme file and the images folder:
- styles/smart.default.css: Stylesheet for the base Theme.
The smart.default.css file should be always included in your project.
- styles/images: contains images referenced in the stylesheet files
##### Files for elements. Include depending on project needs:
The index.htm file starts the demo/examples browser
Individual UI components examples are located in the /demos directory
Browse the documentation https://www.htmlelements.com/docs/
### Other files
The /scripts, /images, /styles folders contain the files used by the demos only.