Broid Integrations is an open source project providing a suite of Activity Streams 2 libraries for unified communications among a vast number of communication platforms.
Connect your App to Multiple Messaging Channels with One OpenSource Language.
Broid integrations support Simple, Rich, Video and Image messages. Theses schemas use activitystreams 2.0 specifications. If using Typescript, you can use the interfaces supplied here to simplify your work.
Here you'll find examples of communication across different services. Even though the examples may not be to the service you wish to use, the schema remains the same across all integrations if the communication method (e.g images, videos) is supported.
- A simple message received on Slack from Sally:
In this case,
generator field is use to inform that messaging platform is
Slack and the
target field contain information about the Channel (Group or Person).
actor is the author of the message.
- A message received from Sally with arguments on Google Assistant
- A video/image received on Callr.
- A location received from Sally on Groupme
- A quick reply send to Messenger:
- Edit a message on Discord
- Delete a message on Discord
- Send a image on Kik
- Send a video on Kik
- Send a audio clip on WeChat
- Send a confirm message on Kik
- Send a caroussel on Kik
- Send a location on Viber
- A interactive message callback on Slack
- Respond to interactive message on Slack
INFO Keep the number of actions consistent for all columns. If you use an image or title for a column, make sure to do the same for all other columns.
Contributing to Broid
Copyright & License
Copyright (c) 2020 SaVa.Team
This project is licensed under the AGPL 3, which can be found here.