Kendo UI for Angular Buttons Package (Button, ButtonGroup, Chip and ChipList, DropDownButton, FloatingActionButton, and SplitButton)
- This package is part of Kendo UI for Angular—a commercial library.
- You will need to install a license key when adding the package to your project. For more information, please refer to the Kendo UI for Angular My License page.
- To receive a license key, you need to either purchase a license or register for a free trial. Doing so indicates that you accept the Kendo UI for Angular License Agreement.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the Kendo UI for Angular components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the Kendo UI for Angular dev team!
Start using Kendo UI for Angular and speed up your development process!
Kendo UI for Angular is a commercial UI library designed and built for developing business applications with Angular. Every UI component in the Kendo UI for Angular suite has been built from the ground-up specifically for Angular.
- Get Started with Kendo UI for Angular (requires trial registration)
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- Kendo UI for Angular pricing and licensing
Questions and Feedback
Copyright © 2021 Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates. All rights reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.