OpenCensus HTTP2 Instrumentation for Node.js
OpenCensus HTTP2 Instrumentation allows the user to automatically collect trace data.
The library is in alpha stage and the API is subject to change.
Note: This code was tested on the following Node versions:
- v6.10.0 (for console exporter only)
- v9.8.0 (for Stackdriver and Zipkin exporters)
- For more information on OpenCensus, visit: https://opencensus.io/
- To checkout the OpenCensus for Node.js, visit: https://github.com/census-instrumentation/opencensus-node
- For help or feedback on this project, join us on gitter