Cross-platform (xplat) tools for Nx workspaces
xplat is an added value pack for Nx which provides additional app generators and optional supporting architecture for different platform/framework combinations.
Currently supported platforms
Build amazing apps in one codebase, for any platform, with the web.
- Super Powered, Server Rendered Progressive Native Apps by Nathan Walker and Jeff Whelpley
- ngAir 172 - xplat (cross-platform) tools for Nx workspaces with Nathan Walker
Recommended extra tooling
Example repos for different scenarios
- Ionic + Web: https://github.com/nstudio/xplat-sample-ionic-web
- Electron + Web with routing: https://github.com/nstudio/xplat-sample-electron-routing
Real world apps built with xplat
Portable North Pole
- Web: https://www.portablenorthpole.com/en/home
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id902026228?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ugroupmedia.pnp14&hl=en
- Web: http://my.presonus.com/
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mypresonus/id1282534772
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.presonus.mypresonus&hl=en_US
- Web: https://sweet.io/
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sweet/id1452120535
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.sweet.app&hl=en_US
Please see our guidelines for contributing.