TA-Analytics was made for every website that needs to have an easy and customizable Google Analytics “blocker”. This is in particular interesting for people targeting customers in Europe. TA-Analytics only loads the Google Tag Manager after the user confirms to tracking scripts.
TA-Analytics is 100% customizable and has endless animation options. You can use TA-Analytics as a stand-alone version as well as a part of your Alpine JS and Tailwind CSS project. TA-Analytics is designed to fit in every project, in every grid and in every flexbox so please try it out and if you have some feedback - leave me a message: @markusantonwolf / Twitter
If you want to take a quick look: CodePen
You can see a real world example on this page: https://api.craftplaces.com
- Loads Google Analytics only after confirmation
- Localstorage and cookies are supported
- Anonymize ip address supported
- Feedback after confirmation
- Testmode and thank you message in console
- Auto hide after optional milliseconds
- Thank you message in console
- Tailwind animations are available
- All options are customizable!!!
- Small file size JS + CSS: 7.4 kByte
- Alpine JS + TA-Analytics bundle size: 29.3 kByte
- Use of Alpine JS and Tailwind CSS
Alpine JS + TA-Analytics
<script src="https://firstname.lastname@example.org/dist/alpine-ta-analytics.min.js" defer ></script>
All TA StyledPlugins
- TA-Gallery - An image gallery with endless animation options.
- TA-Pagination - A content pagination solution.
- TA-Youtube - A YouTube video wrapper with auto playback and aspect ratio for the video player.
- TA-Analytics - A plugin for every website that needs to have an easy and customizable Google Analytics “blocker”.
- TA-Foodtrucks - A plugin to show the next food truck and street food dates in your area.
// To install dev dependencies run: npm install // To start the development server run and go to http://localhost:9999/: npm run serve // To make a development build run: npm run develop // To make a production build run: npm run build
TA Analytics is released under the MIT license & supports modern environments.
© 2020 Markus A. Wolf https://www.markusantonwolf.com