Want to generate JMeter test plans based on your AsyncAPI file?
This template is for generating a JMeter test plans for your application based on the AsyncAPI document to enable easier performance testing of your applications.
It generates a single
.jmx file for your application, at the moment it only generates very basic test plan.
- @asyncapi/generator < v2.0.0 > v1.4.0
- Install the generator through npm or run it from docker official installer.
- JMeter >= 5.4.1
- Depending on the protocol there might be library dependencies. See supported protocols and their associated docs.
How to use
ag --output ./out ./AsyncAPI.yml @lagoni/jmeter-template
See the generator for more options for the CLI.
The output is a single JMeter test plan file
.jmx which can be opened in JMeter or merged depending on your use-case.
- NATS - See docs for further details and requirements
- Supports publish and request
Any contributions are welcome more then welcome, got an idea how to do something differently, new feature, found a bug, etc. let us know!
The repository includes Visual studio code run scripts for you to debug the template on the fly. See
./.vscode/launch.json and the example AsyncAPI documents to test with are located in
./.vscode/protocols/*.json. If you add a new protocol please provide an example AsyncAPI document there.
When you want to introduce changes
- Pick or create an issue.
- It's always a good idea to leave a message saying that you're going to work on it before you start any actual work.
- Fork the repository and work there.
- Before opening a Pull Request ensure:
npm run lintdoes not fail
npm run testdoes not fail
- Open a Pull Request pointing to the master branch.
- A maintainer will review your code as soon as possible.