This is an unsupported fork of aurelia-store that supports RXJS 6 or 7 by
rxjs a peer dependency. Depending on your version of npm, you may need to add
rxjs to your package.json
if it is not there already.
You can find complete documentation on setup and usage in the official Aurelia Developer Hub
To keep up to date on Aurelia, please visit and subscribe to the official blog and our email list. We also invite you to follow us on twitter. If you have questions look around our Discourse forums, chat in our community on Gitter or use stack overflow. Documentation can be found in our developer hub. If you would like to have deeper insight into our development process, please install the ZenHub Chrome or Firefox Extension and visit any of our repository's boards.
- RxJS v6
- Object.entries (MDN)
This library can be used in the browser and node.
Building The Code
To build the code, follow these steps.
- Ensure that NodeJS is installed. This provides the platform on which the build tooling runs.
- From the project folder, execute the following command:
- To build the code, you can now run:
npm run build
- You will find the compiled code in the
distfolder, available in various module formats.
In order to build for a single target, run
-- --format <<target>>, picking the desired target such as ES2015, AMD and so on.
Running The Tests
To run the unit tests, first ensure that you have followed the steps above in order to install all dependencies and successfully build the library. Once you have done that, proceed with these additional steps:
- For single execution run:
npm run test
- For continuous tdd style:
npm run test-watch
- You can find the coverage report built after each test run: