Commonly used NodeJS basic functionalities. Warning : this library tends to favor PostgreSQL. Especially the
fs-extra, lodash, mysql, pg, pg-format
npm i @icfm/trust
Below are some documentations which are ready.
- PostgreDB (class) Wrapper for pg module. A simplified API for postgreSQL database operations.
- MySQLDB (class) Wrapper for mysql module. A simplified API for MySQL database operations.
- TableComposer (class) DDL SQL Builder. No Dependencies. Support PostgreSQL and MySQL syntaxes.
- Model (abstract class) Model for simple ORM.
- DataCommunicator (generic class) Simple class for transfering Model to and from database.
- Files (static class) Wrapper for fs-extra and path module.
- Basics (static class) Right now only have static function getDiff to get difference between two objects
- Crypter (object) Wrapper for NodeJS crypto module.
- JSONResponse (object) Just a simple JSON Object generator, designed to be used as JSON response of POST request.
Other docs are still on the way. Please be patient.