A sliding-panel, carousel-like component that transitions through a series of slides.
This Navigator component can move through a series of slides using whatever CSS3 transitions you desire. Additionally, it'll dynamically adapt its width via CSS media queries.
Include the relevant scripts in your web page, and then:
- next() : advances the carousel by one slide
- prev() : returns to the previous slide
- go() : function(to) advances slide to the index
- IE9+ (although, now requires Object.assign polyfill)
- Safari / Chrome
Please see the demo directory
- Fixed: when snapping back to same slide, prev / next slides were not getting class="animate"
- Fixed: uses ecma5 js (ie. bind, forEach). ==> added IE8 check
- add tabs demo
- Fixed: uses non-IE8 friendly class manipulation (ie. classList)
- Fixed: if mobile and not infinite, can see wrapping slides
- still a proof of concept
- uses ecma5 js (ie. bind, forEach)
- uses non-IE8 friendly class manipulation (ie. classList)
- uses non-IE8 friendly translate on slides
- mobile transforms are currently webkit-only
- if mobile and not infinite, can see wrapping slides