This module helps you manage files with minio as file storage and mongodb for metadata.
@hapiness/minio module and
Table of contents
In your service:
- v2.0.0 (2019-02-15)
- Breaking Change: Add bucket name in the file document
- v1.4.0 (2019-02-14 🌹)
- Added a new repository layer
- Implemented a basic retry strategy for compatibility with comsodb error 429. (No impact on mongodb)
- Added a new optional config option db.maxRetryAttempts: Number to determine max number of retry on cosmo retry strategy. Default is 9.
- v1.3.0 (2019-01-30)
- Update to @hapiness/core 1.6.x
- Update to @hapiness/minio 2.0.1
- v1.2.0 (2018-04-25)
- Update to @hapiness/mongo 2.x
- v1.1.2 (2018-02-14)
- MingoModel now have an id exposed.
- Fix when calling the toJson method but value returned by mongo is null.
- v1.1.1 (2018-02-13)
- Fix returned object, now doesn't include mongoose metadata
- v1.1.0 (2018-01-30)
- Update mingo model
- Minor code updates
- v1.0.0 (2018-01-18)
- First release
|Julien Fauville||Antoine Gomez||Sébastien Ritz||Nicolas Jessel||Florent Bennani|
Copyright (c) 2017 Hapiness Licensed under the MIT license.