Goat - Fluent
A TS library to give you wrapper Fluent methods for API and general App building. It takes care of all the heavy work so you can focus on creating amazing ideas.
Fluent helps teams develop faster in any Framework
To install this package in your project, you can use the following command within your terminal.
npm install --global @goatlab/fluent
To learn how to use this visit the Goat Docs
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
We use a few tools to help with code styling, pre-commits, versioning, changelog and releases.
All of these should run out of the box with your dev dependencies
- If you have an issue assigned, please include the issue code/id in the beginning of you commits.
- Include the issue id also at the start of your PR message.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
- All PRs will be merge directly into Master. (If test are green)
- Once we are ready to create a release, we will locally pull the latest master version and run the release process
If patch release
npm run release
If minor release
npm run release:minor
If mayor release
npm run release:mayor
This will start the release scripts including:
- Local tests
- Final version building
- Final release zip
Continuous deployment is optional. We will trigger a deployment with every published release. The equivalent trigger in Github Actions is:
on: release: types: [published]
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.