Angular Build & Packaging Tool
Another build and packaging tool for Angular applications and library projects.
- Build support for both library projects (internally with rollup) and app projects (internally with webpack).
- This npm package can be consumed by Angular Cli, Webpack Cli, or built-in cli.
- Flexable JSON configuration with extendable config options.
Library Project Build / Packaging Features
- Can bundles library projects into either Angular Package Format 8.0 (fesm2015, fesm5, umd formats) or custom output formats.
- Can customize ngc typescript transpilations and bundle options.
- Supports secondary entry points such as @angular/common/http.
- Can inline/embed Angular resources such as templateUrl and styleUrls.
- Supports built-in style processing of .css and .scss files.
- Supports style preprocessor options for .scss files.
- Automatic copying and entry point processing of package.json file to output directory.
- Can copy assets (README, LICENSE, etc.) to output directory.
- Can replace individual package.json version, name, description, etc with root package.json one or command argument.
- Can replace version placeholder in typescript file.
- Can replace version, package name placeholders in banner file.
Application Project Build Features
- Most of @angular-devkit/build-angular options are supported
- Customizable html injection - can inject bundled scripts, links, resource hints, etc into separate files or partial views.
- DLL bundling support for optimizing build time.
- Can merge built-in configurations with custom webpack configuration.
- Node.js requirement: >= v10.9
Supported Angular Versions
- Angular v8.0.0 or greater
To install the angular-build to your workspace root:
npm install -D @dagonmetric/angular-build
yarn add -D @dagonmetric/angular-build
Some projects with Angular Build configuration
ng-translit - Transliterate service for Angular
ng-config - Configuration service for Angular
ng-cache - Caching service for Angular
ng-log - Logging service for Angular
Feedback and Contributing
Check out the Contributing page to see the best places to log issues and start discussions.
This repository is licensed with the MIT license.