Betty Blocks Component CLI
To install the CLI you will need a recent version of Node.js.
$ npm install -g @betty-blocks/cli
Welcome to the GitHub repository for the Betty Blocks command-line interface (CLI). This CLI lets you develop for Betty Blocks, a no-code platform for business users. Not using Betty Blocks yet? Find out more at https://www.bettyblocks.com.
This is the recommended order of reading up on Component System concepts:
- Get up and running with the Betty Blocks Component System CLI.
- Before building your own Component Set, familiarize yourself with the Core Concepts.
- Read how several concepts work together to form the Component System.
- Understand how Prefabs form the main building Blocks of your Component Set.
- Learn how you can build the Components that make up the Prefabs.
- Allow the End User to customize your components with Component Options.
- Use the API's described in Component Helpers to add functionality to your Components.
- For those familiar with TypeScript, read more about the types of the Component System.