Atlassian FECQ ESLint Configuration
Please take a look at the ESLint configuration in this project to understand the style and lint guidelines for Atlassian.
- NodeJS >= 4
- npm >= 3
To use this ESLint configuration in your project, extend it in your
First install it as the npm module:
$> npm install --save-dev @atlassian/eslint-config-atlassian-fecq
Then add it to the
.eslintrc that you want to extend and override config properties for your project.
"extends": "@atlassian/atlassian-fecq"// override default rules, envs, globals"rules":...
You can run the following command from your project directory to automatically set up your repo:
Just follow the prompts!
Publishing this package
This package is published to the public npm registry. Use
npm run release.
- Require eslint>=4.0.0
- Dependency upgrades, jest test added
- No longer explicitly published to the private registry
- Add .npmrc for publishing to the public registry
- Removed default rules (since ESLint 1.x all rules are turned off by default)
- ESLint >= 1 is now a dependency to avoid conflicts with older versions where many rules were turned on by default
- Removed the "env" and "globals" sections from config. "env" in particular was wrong to include in a base config.
- Remove duplicated strict entry
- Rename from "atlassian-style-guide" to "atlassian-fecq"
- Add setup script